Validate your login
Create New Account
Multigrain Avocado Toast in Microwave
By IFB | January 3, 2023
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 6 mins
- 1 multigrain loaf
- 2 avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tomato slices
- 50 gms hung curd
- Select the toast program & toast the bread slices to your desired level of crunchiness this can be done by placing the bread slices on baking tray lined with butter paper.
- Toast the bread slice on 4th Once done remove and place aside.
- Cut, pit, and remove the avocado from its peel.
- Mash avocado with a fork in a small bowl until you have desired level of texture. Mix in the lemon juice as you mash. A fork works best but mortar and pestle can be used.
- Divide the avocado mixture between the 6 slices of toast. Drizzle olive oil over the top of each slice.
- Add a sprinkle of the red pepper flakes and salt to each piece, place tomato slices and a dollop of hung curd. Serve immediately.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021