The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Mishti Doi in Microwave
By IFB | October 13, 2021
Pre cook time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 28 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 cups milk (full cream)
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp milk powder
- 2 tsp water
- 4 tsp thick yogurt
- Few mix dry fruits (chopped)
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, heat milk at 40% micro power level for 8 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp granulated sugar and stir well.
- Boil the milk at 40% micro power level for 12 mins till it reduces to half
- Next add milk powder to reduced milk, along with brown sugar.
- Continue to cook for 8 mins at 40% micro power level.
- Once the milk is cooled and slightly warm, transfer into a clay pot or any container.
- Add 4 tsp of yogurt and stir well.
- Cover and allow to set in warm place for 8 hours or till completely set.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to get nice creamy texture.
- Serve Mishti Doi chilled garnished with chopped dry fruits.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021