Mishti Doi in Microwave
By IFB | October 13, 2021
Pre cook time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 28 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 cups milk (full cream)
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp milk powder
- 2 tsp water
- 4 tsp thick yogurt
- Few mix dry fruits (chopped)
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, heat milk at 40% micro power level for 8 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp granulated sugar and stir well.
- Boil the milk at 40% micro power level for 12 mins till it reduces to half
- Next add milk powder to reduced milk, along with brown sugar.
- Continue to cook for 8 mins at 40% micro power level.
- Once the milk is cooled and slightly warm, transfer into a clay pot or any container.
- Add 4 tsp of yogurt and stir well.
- Cover and allow to set in warm place for 8 hours or till completely set.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to get nice creamy texture.
- Serve Mishti Doi chilled garnished with chopped dry fruits.
20PM-MEC2B 20 L | Solo | BlackRating:90%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹7,690Offer Price (Save 3%) ₹7,460
- No Cost EMI up to 3 months.
- Free Delivery & Installation.
Auto DefrostAuto Defrost : Blends the magic of microwave and grill modes to cook and brown delicious meals.
Power LevelsPower Levels : Vary the heat according to your dish; make overcooking a thing of the past.
Overheating ProtectionOverheating Protection : Switches OFF the microwave’s heating element if the temperature gets too high.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023
- Coconut Bread August 26, 2023