The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Microwave Garlic Prawns
By IFB | November 30, 2018
- 200 gms king prawns
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Shell prawns, leave tail intact, remove back vein.
- In a microwave-safe glass dish, add butter, garlic and chillies.
- Cook in microwave on HIGH power for 2 minutes, or until butter is bubbling.
- Add prawns, cook in microwave on HIGH power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until prawns turn pink.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley and lemon juice.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021
- THE IFB ADVANTAGE Get More For Less December 21, 2021
- TOP 10 REASONS to Upgrade your Semi-automatic Washing Machine! December 16, 2021