Microwave Garlic Prawns
By IFB | November 30, 2018
- 200 gms king prawns
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Shell prawns, leave tail intact, remove back vein.
- In a microwave-safe glass dish, add butter, garlic and chillies.
- Cook in microwave on HIGH power for 2 minutes, or until butter is bubbling.
- Add prawns, cook in microwave on HIGH power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until prawns turn pink.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley and lemon juice.
Validate your login
Create New Account