Validate your login
Create New Account
Makhana Kheer in Microwave
By IFB | November 8, 2021
Pre cook time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 18 mins
- 60 gms makhana
- 380 ml whole milk
- ½ tsp green cardamom powder
- 30 gms cashews
- 30gms almonds
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 40gms sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 3 tsp ghee
- In a microwave glass bowl add ghee and heat for 2 mins at 100% micro power level.
- Add makhana & cashew in ghee and cook for 3 mins at 100% micro power level till the makhanas become crunchy. The cashews will also get golden stir after 2 mins and continue cooking.
- Now remove the makhanas for grinding and reserve some aside.
- In a glass bowl add milk, sugar, roasted makhana powder, cardamom powder, kesar and heat this for 8 mins at 40% micro power level.
- Now add golden cashews and raisins and reserved makhana and cook for 3 mins at 40% micro power level. Serve chilled.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021