By IFB | March 8, 2022
Pre heat temp: 170°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 170°C
Cook time: 25 mins
- 200 gm almonds
- 135 gm brown sugar
- 2 gm powdered cinnamon
- 2 gm baking powder
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 160 gm hazelnuts
- 260 gm refined flour
- 1 gm orange zest
- 2 gm salt
- 100 ml milk
- 195 gm unsalted butter
- 2 egg yolk
- 150 gm mixed fruit jam
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Place the almonds on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 mins or until lightly browned and fragrant.
- Then place the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 10 mins or until fragrant and the outer skins begin to flake and crack.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Once the almonds and hazelnuts have cooled, place in a food processor and process, along with 1/2 cup of flour, until finely ground.
- Add the remaining flour, brown sugar, orange zest, ground cinnamon, salt, and baking powder and evenly combine.
- Add butter until the mixture looks like fine crumbs. Add the 2 egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Put this mixture in a piping bag and pipe this mixture in the moulds.
- Fill with mix fruit jam and on top and pipe the remaining mix in lace pattern on top of the jam. Bake at 170°C for 25 mins.
- Once it is baked, let it cool down and then glaze it with a little butter for shine.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- IFB FastCool AC with Heavy Duty Cooling - Cools Fast. Cools Strong December 1, 2023
- A Deep Dive into Commercial Laundry Chemicals: Types and How to Use Them November 30, 2023
- No Maida Nevri November 18, 2023
- Jalebi November 18, 2023
- Namak Para November 18, 2023