Lemon & Chia Cookies in Microwave
By IFB | March 25, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with Fan
Pre heat temp: 160°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 160°C
Cook time: 15 mins
- Lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp semi-solid coconut oil
- 30 gms jaggery powder
- 30 gms almond flour
- 125 gms all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Jaggery powder
- Salt for coating
- Add all the wet ingredients to a bowl and mix well until the jaggery powder dissolves. Let it sit for a minute. (This has to be done instantly since chia seeds may absorb all the moisture).
- Add flours and baking powder and salt and mix until the dough is soft. If the dough is too sticky, add a tbsp more flour. If too dry, sprinkle in a few drops of water or oil and mix in. Smooth out the dough and Chill for 10-15 mins. Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll into a ball. Mix jaggery powder and pinch of salt in a small bowl. Coat cookie ball in the bowl, then press the ball to a flat cookie on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 mins. Cool for 5 minutes and serve. Store on the counter for up to 2 days.
- Refrigerate for up to a week, freeze for months.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl May 20, 2023
- Banh mi Sandwich May 17, 2023
- Mango Bhapa Doi May 17, 2023
- Baked Jack fruit Fries May 17, 2023
- Exotic Roast Vegetables May 8, 2023
Validate your login
Create New Account