Lemon & Almond Cake Recipe in Microwave
By IFB | August 5, 2021
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
- 4 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 120 gms castor/powdered sugar
- 120 gms refined flour
- 30 ml milk
- 30 g oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp almond essence
- 5gms almond silver
- Beat the egg whites with an electronic whisk till the egg whites become stiff peaks. Add the Lemon juice to the egg white and whisk it. Add the castor sugar in 5 separate parts and whisk till all the sugar is dissolved in the egg whites.
- Slowly add the 4 egg yolks, lemon zest and give it a light mix (fold in). Add the refined flour in 3 parts till all the flour is mixed (use cut and fold method).
- Add the oil, milk, and almond essence to the cake batter.
- To preheat the oven on convection mode at 170°C.
- Line the cake tin and fill the batter in the tin and spread the almond slivers.
- Once the oven is preheated, select the temperature to 150°C set the time to 35 mins place the cake tin inside, close the door and press start.
To know more about the range of IFB Microwave Ovens, visit https://bit.ly/IFB-MW