The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Kesar Pista Biscuits in Microwave
By IFB | May 25, 2022
Kesar Pista Biscuits
Program : Top and bottom heater with Fan
Pre heat temp: 170°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 160°C
Cook time: 15 mins
- 160 g all-purpose flour
- 130 g sugar
- 40 g toasted & chopped pista
- 35 g almond flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 85 g cold unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron extract
- ¼ tsp saffron yellow colour
- 2 tbsps cold milk
- 3 gms saffron soaked in milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, pista, almond flour, and salt. Combine butter into the flour mixture with your fingertips, rub together until it resembles coarse mixture.
- Drizzle the flour mixture with saffron milk extract & gently mix. The dough should be evenly damp, but remain crumbly and stick together only when pinched.
- Line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with plastic wrap, and pour the mixture into it. Cover with plastic wrap, and press it down very firmly to an even, compact layer about 1/2" thick. Refrigerate for 1 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line baking sheets with parchment.
- Unwrap the dough and place it on a cutting board. Roll out the biscuit dough 1/4th inch thick. Using a round biscuit cutter, cut into 1/4" thin roundel, Use the knife to transfer each pieces to the prepared baking sheets, laying them flat and placing them 1" apart.
- Bake the sticks for 15 mins at 160°C, until they're baked and form visible crust. Remove from the oven and cool on the pan before transferring to an airtight container once completely cooled.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹16,372
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021