The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Kerala Matta Rice in Microwave
By IFB | August 29, 2020
Glutinous Kerala rice grains cooked to perfection with husky aromas and enriched with good carbohydrates.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 28 min
Servings: 4 portions
- 1 cup matta rice
- 7 cups water
1.Wash and soak the rice for 30 min minimum.
2.Put soaked rice in a microwave-safe glass bowl. Add water.
3.Cover the glass bowl with a food-grade clear wrap; cook at 100% micropower level for 26 min. Once done, let the rice rest for 30 min in the bowl. The rice will absorb water and swell.
4.Drain any surplus water. Re-heat again at 100% micropower level for 2 min.
5.Kerala Matta Rice is ready.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Baked Fish Cutlet in Microwave January 21, 2022
- Murgh Hariyali in Microwave Oven January 21, 2022
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021