The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Jelly Bean Cookies in Microwave
By IFB | June 17, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 160°C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 160°C
Cook time: 12 mins
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup small jelly beans
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until blended. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in jelly beans.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 1-1/2 inches apart onto greased or parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes or until edges are light golden.
- Let the cookies cool completely before filling them in a jar.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹19,790Offer Price ₹15,436
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021