Olive, Ham & Cheese Bread
By IFB | April 28, 2023
Cook function: Convection
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 15 gm butter
- 15 gm yeast
- 10 gm salt
- 15 gm sugar
- 80 ml olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml warm milk
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 150 g grated cheddar
- 1 large onion
- 150 gms Chicken ham
- 50 gms black olives
- 50 gms green olives
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl combine yeast, sugar, milk. Mix till yeast and sugar dissolves completely. Leave it to rest for 30 mins until frothy.
- Separately, mix the flour, ferment, egg and knead well. Cream salt and butter well, combine this in the dough. Continue kneading for 10 mins. Allow the dough to rest for 5 mins.
- Chop the onion finely, slice the olives, dice chicken ham, chop parsley and mix well.
- Add all ingredients & grated cheese to a bowl and mix.
- Roll the dough into a 10 inch by 5 inch approx. rectangular and add the chicken ham mixture, on top side. Start rolling the dough from one end, seal the other end with water.
- Place the rolled stuffed dough into a buttered loaf pan, 9 by 5 inches. Allow the loaf to rest for 30 mins covered with a damp cloth.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Once cooled, cut into slices and serve.
30BRC3 30 L | BlackRating:99%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,490Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹18,851
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021