Cheesy Potato Flat Bread in Microwave Oven
By IFB | February 22, 2023
Pre heat temp: 180⁰C
Cook temp: 180⁰C
Cook temp: 20 mins
- 150 gms refined flour
- 125 gms plain yogurt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 150 gms cooked potatoes
- 120 gms grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp mix Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 100 gms corn meal
- 2tbsp Butter
- Select the program and preheat the oven at 180⁰C for 10 mins.
- Make dough in a bowl combine with yogurt, raising agent and flour. Form into a ball and knead until soft.
- In another bowl make a filling with mashed potatoes, cheese and seasonings. Divide the dough into 2 parts; roll dough into 1 cm thick circle.
- Add half of the filling into middle and gather the edges of dough around the filling. Pinch the opening to seal it. Drench the flat bread into corn meal to coat it loosely.
- Flip and roll out to a disk shape.
- Place on a lined baking tray and brush.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Asparagus Bruschetta in Microwave Oven March 25, 2023
- Baba Ghanoush in Microwave oven March 25, 2023
- Kanchipuram Idli in Microwave Oven March 18, 2023
- Jowar Khichu in Microwave Oven March 17, 2023
- Almond & Broccoli Soup in Microwave oven March 11, 2023
Validate your login
Create New Account