Caramel Rice Crisps Bar in Microwave Oven
By IFB | February 11, 2023
Program: Micro Power Level
Power level: 80%
Cook temp: 20 mins
- Rice Krispies
- 6 tbsp butter
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 12 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Caramel Layer
- 1¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1¾ cup soft caramels
- 2/3 cup butter
Rice Krispies Layer:
- In a bowl add 3 tbsp butter and heat at 80% micro power level for 1 min.
- Add mini marshmallows and continue heating for 2 mins or until the marshmallows are melted.
- Add in 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal. Stir to combine. Add mixture to the greased baking pan.
- Press mixture down evenly using a piece of waxed paper. Set aside to cool.
- In another bowl, add caramel, sweetened condensed milk and butter and melt for 2 mins at 80% micro power level.
- Pour caramel layer over the first Rice Krispies layer in the baking pan. Set aside to cool.
- Repeat the Rice Krispies layer again and add mixture on top of the caramel layer.
- Press mixture down evenly using a piece of waxed paper.
- Set aside to cool before cutting into squares.
Validate your login
Create New Account