Asparagus Bruschetta in Microwave Oven
By IFB | March 25, 2023
Program: Micro power level
Cook temp: 100% Micro power level
Cook time: 1 min
- 1 baguette sliced (1cm) thickness
- 24 asparagus spears cut into 50 mm (2") long
- 2 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp butter
- 50 gms plain cream cheese
- Dry red chili flakes (paprika)
- Salt to taste
- In a microwave bowl, add the asparagus spears along with 1 tbsp of water and salt and microwave on high for 45 secs. Remove and keep aside.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, cream cheese and parsley and apply the mixture on one side of each of baguette slices.
- Place buttered slices on a microwave safe plate and microwave on 100% micro power level for 30 secs.
- Arrange asparagus spears on each slice, top with the grated cheese and dry red chili flakes and microwave on high for 30 secs.
- Serve immediately.
23BC5 23 L | Convection | BlackRating:99%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
Oil Free CookingOil Free Cooking : Cook using very little or no oil, enhancing the taste and nutrition of your food. Reheat, grill or bake.
₹16,990Offer Price ₹15,631
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl May 20, 2023
- Banh mi Sandwich May 17, 2023
- Mango Bhapa Doi May 17, 2023
- Baked Jack fruit Fries May 17, 2023
- Exotic Roast Vegetables May 8, 2023
Validate your login
Create New Account