Air Fried Chicken Nuggets in Microwave Oven
By IFB | March 1, 2023
Pre heat temp: 180⁰C
Cook temp: 180⁰C
Cook time: 20 mins
- 2 nos Boneless Chicken breast
- 1nos Cooked potato
- 1 Onion
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1tsp Cornstarch
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Oil for brushing
- Select the program & preheat the oven at 180⁰C.
- In a Mixer jar add the chicken breast, cooked potato, onion, egg, salt, pepper, corn starch and blend until smooth paste.
- Shape into a bunch of chicken nuggets or desired shape and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 20 mins.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or mayonnaise.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023
- Coconut Bread August 26, 2023