The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes in Microwave
By IFB | February 22, 2020
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3½ cups almond milk
- In a blender, pour in almond milk, eggs, egg whites, banana, maple syrup, vanilla, rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Lightly grease the Magic Tawa with butter and Pre-Heat in Microwave Oven using OFC mode on H2 setting.
- Pour pancake batter onto the Magic Tawa.
- Cook for 3 mins on one side; turn over and cook for another 2 mins.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and toppings of choice.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Vada Pav in Microwave September 15, 2021
- Methi Mathri in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Peanut Butter Cookie in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Varutharachya Sambar with Steamed Rice in Microwave September 4, 2021
- Fabo Stain Remover Pen - Be Always Stains Ready August 31, 2021