Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes in Microwave
By IFB | February 22, 2020
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3½ cups almond milk
- In a blender, pour in almond milk, eggs, egg whites, banana, maple syrup, vanilla, rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Lightly grease the Magic Tawa with butter and Pre-Heat in Microwave Oven using OFC mode on H2 setting.
- Pour pancake batter onto the Magic Tawa.
- Cook for 3 mins on one side; turn over and cook for another 2 mins.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and toppings of choice.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023
- Coconut Bread August 26, 2023