The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes in Microwave
By IFB | February 22, 2020
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups oats
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3½ cups almond milk
- In a blender, pour in almond milk, eggs, egg whites, banana, maple syrup, vanilla, rolled oats, baking powder and salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Lightly grease the Magic Tawa with butter and Pre-Heat in Microwave Oven using OFC mode on H2 setting.
- Pour pancake batter onto the Magic Tawa.
- Cook for 3 mins on one side; turn over and cook for another 2 mins.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and toppings of choice.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Baked Fish Cutlet in Microwave January 21, 2022
- Murgh Hariyali in Microwave Oven January 21, 2022
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021