Grilled Chocolate Banana in Microwave
By IFB | November 2, 2017
Lazy day for a sweet tooth? A wonderful and simple dessert to serve at all times.
Watch video now:
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp miniature marshmallows
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||2-3 Servings||Easy|
- Slice the banana length wise and open slightly
- Insert marshmallows and chocolate chips into the sliced banana.
- Wrap banana in silver foil and grill it on high rack for 20 mins on grill mode.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and fresh cream.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- The Ultimate Kitchen Upgrade: A Guide to Buying a Dishwasher September 26, 2023
- How to Choose a Dishwasher that Matches Your Budget ? September 25, 2023
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023