The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Grilled Chocolate Banana in Microwave
By IFB | November 2, 2017
Lazy day for a sweet tooth? A wonderful and simple dessert to serve at all times.
Watch video now:
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp miniature marshmallows
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||2-3 Servings||Easy|
- Slice the banana length wise and open slightly
- Insert marshmallows and chocolate chips into the sliced banana.
- Wrap banana in silver foil and grill it on high rack for 20 mins on grill mode.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and fresh cream.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021
- THE IFB ADVANTAGE Get More For Less December 21, 2021
- TOP 10 REASONS to Upgrade your Semi-automatic Washing Machine! December 16, 2021