The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Grilled Chocolate Banana in Microwave
By IFB | November 2, 2017
Lazy day for a sweet tooth? A wonderful and simple dessert to serve at all times.
Watch video now:
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp miniature marshmallows
- 1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|10 Mins||20 Mins||2-3 Servings||Easy|
- Slice the banana length wise and open slightly
- Insert marshmallows and chocolate chips into the sliced banana.
- Wrap banana in silver foil and grill it on high rack for 20 mins on grill mode.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and fresh cream.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Vada Pav in Microwave September 15, 2021
- Methi Mathri in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Peanut Butter Cookie in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Varutharachya Sambar with Steamed Rice in Microwave September 4, 2021
- Fabo Stain Remover Pen - Be Always Stains Ready August 31, 2021