The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Indian Style Grill Chicken in Microwave
By IFB | February 19, 2022
Indian Style Grilled Chicken
Program: Top + Bottom Heater with Convection Fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C | Pre heat temp: 15 mins
Cook temp: 180°C | Cook temp: 30mins
- 800 grams chicken cubes (boneless chicken)
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ lemon juice
- 3 tbsp thick yogurt
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1tbsp green chili paste
- 1 tsp kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- ½ tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp mustard
- 4 tbsp ghee for basting
- Wash and clean the chicken. Dice the boneless chicken into approx. 5 cm x 5 cm cubes.
- In a glass bowl mix all marinade ingredients and keep aside.
- Marinate chicken dices with above marinade mixture & let it rest for 1 hour.
- Select the program & pre heat the oven at 180°C for 15 mins.
- Arrange the chicken on the shallow baking tray with approx. 2 cm gap between 2 pieces (place aluminum foil to line the base of the tray) and lightly grease the foil with ghee.
- Once oven has completed pre heat duration, place the chicken tray in the 3rd rack positioning or in the center rack positioning.
- Now set the timer for 25 to 30 mins press ok and start icon.
- Brush chicken pieces after every 10 mins with ghee.
- Once cooking time is complete, remove chicken pieces in a tray.
- Serve hot with mint mayonnaise and onion salad.
- For salad: 2 onion sliced (separate ring) + ½ lemon juice + ¼ tsp black pepper powder + ½ tsp coriander leaves + salt to taste.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹19,790Offer Price ₹15,436
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021