Gluten Free Lasagna
By IFB | August 20, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with Fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 35 mins
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 2 sweet potato, sliced
- 300 g ready pasta/ pizza sauce
- 250gms mozzarella cheese hand broken into small chunks
- 250 gms cream cheese
- ½ bunch fresh basil, torn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Clean & peel zucchini and sweet potato, slice them with a speed peeler long lengthwise.
- Soak the slices in water with salt for 15 mins. Now drain the slices and dry on kitchen towel ensure all slices are intact.
- Drizzle salt and some olive oil on the slice, mix well, and cook this for 5 mins at 100% micro power level until softened.
- Spoon the readymade sauce into base of baking dish, top hand broken mozzarella then layer the zucchini down until base is completely covered. Lightly spread cream cheese over zucchini, then lay down the sweet potato, sprinkle with salt and pepper then repeat the process 2 more times. Finishing with remaining cream cheese and mozzarella. Finally top it with mozzarella cheese on top.
- Cover baking dish with foil and place in oven on 3 rack position for 20 minutes, remove foil and continue cooking for another 15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and top with the basil leaves. Allow lasagna to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Validate your login
Create New Account