Ginger Cookies in Microwave
By IFB | January 4, 2023
Pre heat temp: 180⁰C
Pre heat time: 12 mins
Cook temp: 180⁰C
Cook time: 12 mins
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup jaggery, powdered
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- Select bake function & preheat oven to 170⁰C. Sift together the flour, ginger powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together, butter and 1 cup jaggery until light and fluffy. Combine butter mixture with dry ingredients. Beat in the egg, now stir in the water. Shape dough into walnut sized balls, and roll them in brown sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 mins in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 mins before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹18,052
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl May 20, 2023
- Banh mi Sandwich May 17, 2023
- Mango Bhapa Doi May 17, 2023
- Baked Jack fruit Fries May 17, 2023
- Exotic Roast Vegetables May 8, 2023
Validate your login
Create New Account