Garlic & Rosemary Focaccia
By IFB | February 28, 2022
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 25 mins
- 1 1/3 cup warm water (about 45°C)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 5 cherry tomatoes, slit half
- 2 tbsp garlic, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Add warm water and sugar to the bowl combine. Sprinkle the yeast on top of the water. Give the yeast a quick stir to mix it in with the water. Then let it sit for 5-10 mins until the yeast is foamy.
- Add gradually flour, olive oil and salt with the above yeast ferment. Knead the dough continuously for 15 mins and stretch the dough to make it spongier.
- Remove dough from the mixing bowl, and shape it into a ball. Grease the mixing bowl with olive oil, then place the dough back in the bowl and cover it with a damp kitchen towel. Place bowl in the microwave oven select keep warm / ferment mode and press START.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface, and roll it out into a large rectangle until that the dough is about 1/2-inch thick. Cover the dough again with the damp kitchen towel, and let the dough continue to rise for another 20 mins in keep warm mode in IFB microwave oven.
- Select the program and preheat oven to 180°C. Transfer the dough to a rectangular oven safe glass bowl / casserole. Use your fingers to poke deep dents all over the surface of the dough.
- Drizzle a tablespoon or two of olive oil evenly all over the top of the dough, and sprinkle evenly with the fresh rosemary, salt, cherry tomatoes, sliced garlic & sliced onions.
- Place the bread in the oven and bake for 25 mins, or until the focaccia is slightly golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven, and drizzle with a little more olive oil if desired. Once slightly warm. Slice and serve.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- IFB FastCool AC with Heavy Duty Cooling - Cools Fast. Cools Strong December 1, 2023
- A Deep Dive into Commercial Laundry Chemicals: Types and How to Use Them November 30, 2023
- No Maida Nevri November 18, 2023
- Jalebi November 18, 2023
- Namak Para November 18, 2023