The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Energy Bar in Microwave
By IFB | November 5, 2021
Pre cook time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup almonds - roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cup oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup dried berries
- Place almonds, oats, and berries in baking plate at 180°C on convection mode for 6 mins. Heat corn syrup, coconut oil and peanut butter in microwave safe glass bowl for 4 mins at 100% micro power level till well dissolved. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the oat and almond mixture and stir together.
- Once mixed, transfer to an 8×8-inch baking dish and flatten into a 1-inch thick square.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight or for 2-3 hours. Then, cut and store in an airtight container. Will stay good for up to 5 days in fridge.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹19,790Offer Price ₹15,436
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021