Date Macarons in Microwave
By IFB | August 24, 2021
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 31 mins
- 230 gms chopped dates
- 230 gms slivered almonds
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup stevia
- Place dates and almonds in a grinder. Pulse about 10 times until dates and nuts are finely chopped.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer until foamy, about 3 min.
- Gradually add stevia and beat on high speed until very thick and soft peaks form, about 3 mins.
- Select convection mode & preheat oven to 170°C. Grease or line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Fold dates and almonds into egg whites. Drop 2 tbsp mixture, 2 inches apart on prepared baking tray.
- Set 25 minutes at 160°C and bake until golden brown.
- Let cool 10 mins on baking sheet; remove with a metal spatula and cool on a wire rack. The cookies will be crisp then soften upon storage.
- Store in an airtight container.