Validate your login
Create New Account
Corn & Chicken Muffins in Microwave
By IFB | January 4, 2023
Preheat Temp: 180°C
Preheat Time: 10 mins
Cook Temp: 180°C
Cook time: 20 mins
• 2 1/2 cups boiled & shredded chicken
• 300g corn kernels (cooked)
• 1 small red capsicum, finely diced
• 1/2 bunch spinach, leaves shredded
• 2 tbsp plain flour, sifted
• 6 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Select the program & preheat oven to 160°C. Place chicken, corn, capsicum and spinach in a large bowl. Stir in flour and eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well
2. Transfer mixture a spoon full onto a non stick muffin tray; fill individual muffin cavities avoid over filling. Place filled Muffin tray on the grill rack with a baking tray below, add 250 ml of water on the baking tray
3. Bake the corn and chicken patties for 20 mins allow it to steam cook so the pattie remains soft and cooks well
4. Once the water is completely evaporated let the muffins continues to bake further.
5. Serve hot with Mint mayonnaise and ketchup
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021