The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Chocolate Rocks in Microwave
By IFB | February 10, 2020
- 25 gm cashew nuts
- 25 gm almonds
- 25 gm pistachio
- 25 gm raisins
- 25 gm blueberry
- 25 gm salted peanuts
- 25 gm cornflakes
- 250 gm dark chocolate
- Take cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios, peanuts and chop them.
- Add crushed cornflakes, berries and raisins and keep aside.
- Chop chocolate slab into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe glass bowl and melt at 100% micro power level for 3 mins.
- Combine the molten chocolate with the nuts mixture and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of mixture on the tray and refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Wrap the chocolate rocks individually and decorate as desired.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Baked Fish Cutlet in Microwave January 21, 2022
- Murgh Hariyali in Microwave Oven January 21, 2022
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021