Chocolate Rocks in Microwave
By IFB | February 10, 2020
- 25 gm cashew nuts
- 25 gm almonds
- 25 gm pistachio
- 25 gm raisins
- 25 gm blueberry
- 25 gm salted peanuts
- 25 gm cornflakes
- 250 gm dark chocolate
- Take cashew nuts, almonds, pistachios, peanuts and chop them.
- Add crushed cornflakes, berries and raisins and keep aside.
- Chop chocolate slab into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe glass bowl and melt at 100% micro power level for 3 mins.
- Combine the molten chocolate with the nuts mixture and mix well.
- Place a spoonful of mixture on the tray and refrigerate for 15 mins.
- Wrap the chocolate rocks individually and decorate as desired.
Validate your login
Create New Account