By IFB | August 16, 2021
Prep time: 50 mins
Cooking Time: 13 mins
Servings: 4 Portions
- 4 large egg yolks
- 50 g stevia
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 ml vanilla extract
- 180 gms dark chocolate
- 250 ml whipping cream
How to Make Chocolate Mousse in Microwave Step by Step:
- In medium mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer whip together egg yolks and stevia on high speed until pale and fluffy, about 2 mins.
- Heat cream and salt in microwave safe glass bowl for 5 mins at 40% micro power level.
- Now pour combined egg yolk and cream mixture back into warm cream mixture gradually while whisking continuously.
- Whisk this cream and egg yolk mixture for 3 mins and cook at 40% micro power level for 08 minutes stirring after every 1 min. Strain the mixture and add in chopped chocolate and vanilla. Stir well until chocolate is melted.
- Pour mixture into a clean medium bowl, stir for 05 mins to chill the mixture.
- Whip remaining heavy cream until very stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture until combined.
- Transfer into ramekins, chill and serve garnished with chocolate flakes and whipping cream.