The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Chocolate Éclair Recipe in Microwave
By IFB | September 27, 2021
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 2½ cups cold milk
- 30 gms instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 gms milk chocolate
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2-3 tbsps hot water
- In a large bowl add water, butter and salt; heat this for 6 mins at 100% micro power level. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms and let it stand for 5 mins.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny.
- Use a piping bag with large round tip, form dough into nine strips (each 2 inches) on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 mins at 180°C until golden and immediately split éclairs open; remove tops and set aside. Discard soft dough from inside and cool éclairs.
In a glass bowl, add milk and custard powder; heat at 100% micro power level for 4 mins stirring after every 1 min. In another bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar and vanilla; fold into cold pudding. Fill éclairs and keep aside.
In a microwave, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly and cover top of the éclairs. Store in refrigerator and serve chilled.
To know more about the range of IFB Microwave Ovens, visit https://bit.ly/IFB-MW
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021