Validate your login
Create New Account
Cherry & Almond Blondie in Microwave
By IFB | December 6, 2021
- 80 g butter
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 120 g milk chocolate
- ½ tsp coffee granules
- 125 g refined flour
- 70 g ground almond
- 50 g cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 250 g castor sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 70 g fresh cherry
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line cake tin with butter. Combine the flax seed with 6 tbsp water and set aside for at least 5 mins.
- In a glass bowl, melt the chocolate, coffee and butter with 60 ml water on 40% micro power level for 2 mins. Allow to cool slightly.
- Put the flour, almonds, cocoa, baking powder and 1⁄4 tsp salt in a mixing bowl and stir to remove any lumps.
- Using a hand whisk, mix the sugar into the melted chocolate mixture and beat well until smooth and glossy, ensuring all the sugar is well dissolved.
- Stir in the flax seed mixture, vanilla extract, cherries and then the flour mixture. Stir until combined and spoon into the lined cake tin.
- Place cake tin on low rack. Bake for 35 mins until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean with moist crumbs. Allow to cool completely and then cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container and eat within 3 days.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021