By IFB | December 1, 2021
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Fresh blueberries
- 12 Paper muffin cups
- Select convection mode and preheat the oven to 160*C and put an oven rack in the middle position.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and castor sugar for about 2 mins. Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl and beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, alternating with the milk, beating on low speed to combine. The batter will be very thick. Add the blueberries to the batter and fold gently with a spatula until evenly distributed.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and sprinkle brown sugar evenly on top of the muffins.
- Bake for about 30 mins, until lightly golden. Let the muffins cool in the pan for about 10 mins.
- De-mold each muffin then transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
- Decorate with some whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
Validate your login
Create New Account