Bhutta in Microwave
By IFB | July 17, 2021
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 3 mins
Servings: 1 person
- 1 no Whole maize (Bhutta)
- 15 gms Black Salt
- 15 gms Red chili powder
- 10 gms Chat Masala
- 1 no Lemon whole
- In a microwave safe kitchen wrap cover the bhutta loosely.
- Place the bhutta inside the microwave oven & heat at 100% micro power level for 3 mins.
- Now in a flat plate mix the dry powder masalas. Cut the lemon into half and drench it into the powdered masala.
- After the final beep leaves the bhutta inside the microwave oven for at least 2 mins to rest (do not open the bhutta instantly).
- Now remove the leaves and rub the masala drenched lemon on the bhutta (maize kernels) and serve hot.