Baked Rawa Kesari in Microwave
By IFB | February 19, 2022
Pre heat temp: 160°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 160°C
Cook time: 25 mins
For the Saffron Flavored Sugar Syrup:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ tsp lime juice
- A pinch of saffron strands
- 1 green cardamom
For the Rava Kesari Batter:
- 3/4 cup fine semolina (rava)
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup melted ghee
Mix and Warm these:
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup prepared syrup
- To prepare the syrup: Use a microwave safe glass bowl, add sugar and water. Heat at 100% micro power level for 3 mins.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and heat the mixture for 4 mins at 50% micro power level.
- Make the batter:Mix semolina and ghee using finger-tips until Rava is coated with ghee. Stir in the desiccated coconut. Warm the rest of the ingredients at 60% micro power level for 2 mins and fold them into the semolina ghee bowl. The batter will be thick.
- Bake the Rava Kesari:Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease cake pan with ghee. Dump the prepared dough-like batter and level it evenly.
- Use a butter knife and make lines to cut portions and sprinkle some slivered pistachios or place cashews. Bake for 25 mins or until the top is light browned.
- Remove from oven and pour the remaining cooled saffron flavored sugar syrup all over. Serve warm or room temperature.
- The texture is crispy on top and soft inside and overall sweet and delicious. De-mould and dice. Serve garnished with nuts and saffron strands.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021