Baked Prawn Curry Rice
By IFB | October 25, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 200°C
Pre heat time: 15 mins
Cook temp: 200°C
Cook time: 30 mins
- 1 ½ cups rice soaked for 15-20 mins
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ cup boiling chicken stock
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 3 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 5-6 black peppercorns
- 2-3 green cardamoms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 16-20 prawns (medium), shelled and deveined
- In a microwave / oven safe glass casserole add all ingredients for the masala & place the glass lid if available or else use a microwave safe cling wrap and cover the casserole. Heat at 80% percent micro power level for 8 mins (if using cling wrap, poke it with fork to let the steam escape). Once done remove and place aside.
- Now add soaked rice in the cooked prawns’ mixture and mix well, add coconut milk, boiling hot chicken stock, salt and mix again. Cover the glass casserole with Aluminum foil paper. Place the casserole on grill rack in pre heated built in oven over 3 rack positioning.
- Bake for 30 mins. After the baking time completes do not open the foil instantly due to trapped hot steam. Remove the foil after 10 mins mix the prawns’ pulao and serve hot with veg raita.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021