The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Baked Jacket Potato in Microwave
By IFB | June 17, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 220°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 220°C
Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 large potatoes
- 500 gms salt (for salt bed)
- 200 ml soured cream
- 50 g cheddar, grated
- 4 crispy chicken bacon, chopped
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Aluminum foil for wrapping
- Pre heat the oven to 220°C. Rub the olive oil, salt to taste, over the potatoes wrap the potatoes with foil paper and put on the 3rd shelf of the oven. Bake for 45 mins.
- Cut a cross on top of each potato, peel the foil slightly, squeeze the sides, and add the soured cream.
- Top with grated cheddar, crispy chicken bacon, and chopped spring onions.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:96%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹19,790Offer Price ₹15,436
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021