Baked Chicken Breast in Microwave Oven
By IFB | October 9, 2021
Prep time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Servings: 4 portions
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano/thyme
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp each salt & pepper
- 1½ tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 roll butter paper
- Preheat oven to 200°C on convection mode.
- Pound chicken to 0.6" at the thickest part using a meat mallet. This helps making chicken more tender.
- Mix seasoning ingredients and keep aside.
- Line tray with butter paper. Place chicken upside down on tray. Drizzle chicken with about 1 tsp oil. Rub over with fingers. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Flip chicken. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil, rub with fingers and sprinkle with seasoning, covering as much of the surface area as you can.
- Bake for 25 mins at 180°C or until surface is golden. Remove from oven and immediately transfer chicken to serving plates.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with mashed potatoes and glazed carrots.
30FRC2 30 L | BlackRating:97%MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)₹20,990Offer Price (Save 8%) ₹19,311
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs 2000
- Instant Cashback up to Rs 2000 on MobiKwik
- No Cost EMI up to 18 months
- Exchange and Save up to Rs 500
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021