Baked Butter Garlic Fish
By IFB | April 29, 2022
Program: Top and bottom heater with fan
Pre heat temp: 180°C
Pre heat time: 10 mins
Cook temp: 180°C
Cook time: 24 mins
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2 basa fillets
- 1 lemon
- Select the program & preheat the oven at 180°C. In a small bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt, and chopped parsley.
- Take a small dollop of the garlic butter and spread it over the fish fillet. Add the fillets to the dish and then coat all sides of the fish with the remaining garlic butter.
- Slice half of the lemon and add the lemon slices on the fish fillet. Cut the remaining 1/2 lemon into wedges for serving. Line the baking tray with butter paper. Grease butter paper with butter.
- Bake the fillet for 24 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Spoon any juices from the bottom of the pan over the fish.
- Serve the fish immediately with the remaining fresh lemon wedges for squeezing juice over top.