Atta Laddoo in Microwave
By IFB | November 29, 2021
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 4 tbsps desi ghee
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 pinches dry ginger powder/chukka podi
- 2 pinches black pepper powder
- ½ tsp elaichi powder
- 1 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- 1 tsp kismis
- Spread the atta on a flat platter & cook in the microwave for 4 mins at 80% power. Stir once after every min.
- Add the desi ghee & mix very well. Cook in the microwave for 2 mins at 60% power. Mix well.
- Cook again for 2 mins at 60% power. Ensure stirring after every min to avoid flour from burning.
- Add the powdered sugar, ginger powder, pepper powder, elaichi , nuts & raisins.
- Mix very well & make small ladoos when still hot.
- Once ready store in air tight container.
Validate your login
Create New Account