The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Asian Style Spaghetti Recipe
By IFB | June 3, 2021
Servings - 2
- 150 gms spaghetti
- 2 cups chicken/vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 75 gms roasted peanuts, crushed
- 100 gms mix veggies (carrot, green peas, cauliflower)
- 3 tbsps pasta sauce
- Cook the spaghetti and vegetables together in a bowl at 100% micro power level for 14-16 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, peanut butter, pasta sauce and mix well.
- Add crushed peanuts and serve hot.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021