By IFB | January 11, 2022
For the crumble:
- 300 g plain flour, sieved
- Pinch of salt
- 175 g brown sugar
- 200 g unsalted butter at room temperature, cubed + for greasing
For the filling:
- 450 g apples, peeled and diced
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Select convection mode and preheat microwave oven to 180°C.
- Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix. Take a few cubes of butter at a time and rub into the flour mixture. Keep rubbing until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Place the apples in another large bowl and sprinkle over the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir well being careful not to break up the fruit.
- Grease a glass casserole dish. Spoon the fruit mixture into the bottom, then sprinkle the crumble mixture on top.
- Bake on convection at 180°C on low rack for 35 mins until the crumble is browned and the fruit mixture is bubbling.
- Serve with thick cream or custard.
30FRC2 30 L | Rotisserie | BlackRating:97%
Auto Cook MenusAuto Cook Menus : Standard menus to help you explore new flavours and menus in the comfort of your home. Everything from kebabs, pizzas or popcorn!
FermentationFermentation : Ferment dough, batter or dairy products at your leisure.
RotisserieRotisserie : Satisfy barbecue cravings. Perfect grilling every time! Ideal for kebabs and tikkas.
₹20,990Offer Price ₹19,311
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Bowl May 20, 2023
- Banh mi Sandwich May 17, 2023
- Mango Bhapa Doi May 17, 2023
- Baked Jack fruit Fries May 17, 2023
- Exotic Roast Vegetables May 8, 2023
Validate your login
Create New Account