Orange Almond Barfi in Microwave
By IFB | April 26, 2020
This easy microwave oven recipe for Orange Almond Barfi is sure to make the occasion of Akshay Tritiya special.
- 50 gms orange segments
- 5 gms orange peel
- 80 gms almonds meal
- 50 gms desiccated coconut
- 30 gms fresh coconut (grated)
- 80 gms powdered jiggery
- 25 gms sunflower seeds (chopped)
- 5 gms cardamom powder
- 50 ml coconut milk
- Coconut oil for greasing
- For garnish: Candied oranges and almond slivers
1.In a microwave-safe bowl, mix desiccated coconut, fresh coconut (grated), almond meal, powdered jaggery and cook for 5 mins at 100% micropower level, stirring once after 2.5 mins.
2. Add chopped orange segments, chopped sunflower seeds and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 5 mins at 100% micropower level, stirring once after 2.5 mins.
3. Add the orange peel and cardamom powder; mix thoroughly. Lightly grease a square baking tin and press the mixture in it.
4.Once the mixture cools down and sets, cut the orange and almond barfi. Garnish with dried candied oranges and almond slivers.
Validate your login
Create New Account