Terms and Conditions for Instagram #IFBNavratri Contest
Contest starts from 28th September to 5th October till Midnight
How to participate:
- Upload pictures on your Instagram feed and tag @ifbspicesecrets in the post along with the hashtag #IFBNavratri.
- Selected winners will be announced within 20 days of the contest closure.
For more details please read complete T&C:
- This competition (the "Contest") is brought to you by IFB Industries Pvt. Ltd. (“Organizer”).
- All the pictures must be taken (owned) by the participants. No usage of stock content, photos/video of other people will be allowed. Any child, friends and family can be featured in the photo/video.
- The contest winners who will be selected basis the creativity of their entries.
- Winners will be decided by a panel of judges.
- Decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regards to the Contest winner selection and prize, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
List of prizes:
- The winner will stand a chance to win surprise gifts from IFB Industries Ltd.
- This contest is solely for the people residing in India and applicable only in states where it is legally allowed.
- Any manipulation in contest entry in an illegal way by any participant is to be considered null and void by organizers.
- Minimum age to participate in this Contest is 18 years and is open to citizens, residing in India except the employees, temporary employment agency, suppliers and the family members of the Organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its Auditors and their associate companies (“Contestant”).
- By participating in this Contest, the Contestant deemed to accept unconditionally the Terms and Conditions of the Contest. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- No Purchase required and participation is optional.
- The contest will be hosted on IFB Spice Secrets Instagram page, https://www.instagram.com/ifbspicesecrets/
- It will be conducted under the supervision of IFB Industries Pvt. Ltd. and its official social media partner admins.
- A contestant can post multiple entries from one Facebook account.
- Selected winners will be announced within 20 days of the contest closure.
- Relevant/Qualified entries would comprise posts that include and fall within the ambit of the theme/contest given as stipulated in the contest positioning. The sole discretion of identifying these lies with the Organizer.
- Winners shall be declared on the IFB Appliances Facebook page and Instagram page after completion of the contest or within 20 days of the contest completion.
- Decision of the Organizer will be final and binding with regard to the Contest winner selection and prize, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All legal disputes relating to this contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Goa only.
- Organizer is under no obligation to entertain or correspond for any clarification/query related to this campaign.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, if it has to discontinue or cancel this contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond their control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- By participating in this contest, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against the Organizer, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents in respect to any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your participation to this Contest and/or your acceptance and enjoyment of the prize. You, moreover, agree to make no claim to Facebook and completely release Facebook in relation to the Contest. Offers are subject to change at the discretion of the organizer without any prior notice or announcement.
- Contest entries will be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at IFB's discretion. Failure by IFB to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
- Organizer has the right to dismiss participant’s entry at its sole discretion including but not limited to pertaining any of the following conditions:
- Use of false or other people’s personal information for entry.
- Using of any software program or unfair means or any other means to get added advantage over the other contestants.
- The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual if it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest Competition or to be acting in violation of these Contest terms or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. It is hereby clarified that any participant using any unfair means of participation in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to using of any software programs shall be disqualified and not be eligible for any prize.
- Winner will also be notified via a Direct Message on Facebook/Instagram and required to provide an email address and phone number. Individual will be informed to mail required details like proof of national identity with Photo (Passport, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.) and address proof etc.
- If the winner fail to contact the Organizer as set out in paragraph above, the email/direct message sent to the winner is returned as undeliverable or the winner declines the prize, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be considered in the same manner and notified as set out in paragraph above.
- Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory levies as may be applicable from time to time, arising out of the gift shall be payable by the winner. Organizer is not liable for any of these charges.
- Entries received after the Closing Time will not be processed. Incomplete and/or incorrect entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible. The Organizer will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it, in full, for any reason, by the Closing Time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- By sharing entries/thoughts/innovative ideas/photographs etc. contestants grant to the Organizer a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the photographs/entries with detailed process in any manner as desired by the Organizer . All the photographs /ideas /thoughts /----submitted during entries shall become the sole property of the Organizer and the Organizer shall be at liberty to use the entries, for advertisement or publicity without any further communication or consideration to the winner.
- It is strictly prohibited to post entries & photographs that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive photographs or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit, hurting sentiments of any religion, community or country or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code. Further the contestant hereby confirms that he/she shall be entering his/her own views and posting original photographs taken by him to which organizer does not subscribe and indemnifies the organizer in personal capacity in all manner whatsoever against any action taken by the authorities. If it is found that the photograph posted is not original and copied from any other source or any other person is having the right over the photograph then that entry shall be treated as a void entry and that participant shall indemnify the organizer and shall also be liable for any civil or criminal liability which may incur on the organizer because of that reason.
- Organizer shall monitor, on random basis time, the entries and shall block the handle if in its opinion the same constitutes taking out personal vendetta or vengeance, provocative, vulgar, explicit, or any language depicting any hatred towards any person or country or race is posted by any participant.
- Contest prize will be delivered within 20 days after receiving the required documents from the winner.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any damage/loss of prize due to incorrect address or any other incorrect information/or any information not provided by the winner.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any complaints regarding the quality of the prize.
- The prize images used in the contest advertisements and promotional materials are only illustrative in nature and the actual prize may differ from the illustrative images.
- In the event of a death of the prize winner, no claim from the nominees or legal heirs of the prize winner will be entertained for receiving the prize.
- Prize is not transferable and no cash payment in lieu of the prizes will be made.
- All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Goa only.
- The promotion is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Organizer is under no obligation to entertain or correspond for any clarification/query related to this activity.
- Organizer reserves the right to use the winner names and contest entries for promotion and post-coverage of The Contest on IFB’s social media platforms and other platforms.
- Organizer, its agents and representatives, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (II) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (III) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the contest.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage, if it has to discontinue or cancel this Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government, or for any other unavoidable reason beyond their control. Participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/cancellation as soon as possible.
- The Organizer reserves the right to award an alternative prize in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest Competition or to be acting in violation of these Contest terms or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- By participating in this Promotion, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against the Organizer, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees or agents in respect to any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your participation to this Promotion and/or your acceptance and enjoyment of the prize. You, moreover, agree to make no claim to Facebook and completely release Facebook in relation to the Promotion.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that to the fullest extent permitted by laws, the Promotion Parties and Facebook, have the right to seek damages or other remedies from any entrant, responsible for such attempt, if any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the operation of this Promotion would be made.