Spiced Hot Chocolate
By IFB | July 6, 2020
Give hot chocolate a spicy twist! Add Indian spices to make a delicious drink using this microwave oven recipe.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
Serves: 2 cups
- 1½ cups milk
- 40 gm milk chocolate
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch cloves
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
1.In a glass bowl, add milk, chocolate and other ingredients.
2.Heat the mixture at 100% micropower level for 6 min.
3.Serve hot with a pinch of cinnamon powder dusted on top.
leave a comment
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Powder vs. Liquid Laundry Detergent: What is Best? August 23, 2021
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021
- Ukdiche Modak September 16, 2023
- IFB Dishwashers: A Solution for Perfect, Effortless Drying September 16, 2023
- Why a Convection Microwave Oven is a Must-Have in Your Kitchen September 16, 2023
- Stuffed Mozzarella Garlic Bread August 26, 2023
- Coconut Bread August 26, 2023