The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Spiced Hot Chocolate
By IFB | July 6, 2020
Give hot chocolate a spicy twist! Add Indian spices to make a delicious drink using this microwave oven recipe.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
Serves: 2 cups
- 1½ cups milk
- 40 gm milk chocolate
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch cloves
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
1.In a glass bowl, add milk, chocolate and other ingredients.
2.Heat the mixture at 100% micropower level for 6 min.
3.Serve hot with a pinch of cinnamon powder dusted on top.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021
- Bell pepper & Basil Bruschetta in Microwave January 11, 2022
- Apple Crumble in Microwave January 11, 2022
- STEAM CLEANING: Your Ticket To Soft, Germ-Free Clothing December 27, 2021
- THE IFB ADVANTAGE Get More For Less December 21, 2021
- TOP 10 REASONS to Upgrade your Semi-automatic Washing Machine! December 16, 2021