The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Kadha in Microwave
By IFB | July 17, 2021
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 mins
Servings: 2 nos
- Water - 2 cups
- Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
- Cloves - 2 nos
- Ginger - 1 tsp
- Black peppercorns - 8-10 nos
- Cinnamon sticks (1 inch) - 2-3 nos
- Tulsi leaves - 4-5 leaves
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- In a microwave safe bowl add water and all the ingredients.
- Microwave it for 6 mins at 100% micro power.
- Strain it. Finally add honey. Serve hot.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- How Do Dishwasher Work: Step by Step Guide August 27, 2021