The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Steps to Pasteurize Milk in Microwave
By IFB | June 1, 2020
Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Use these easy microwave oven steps to pasteurize milk.
- 1 litre Milk
1. Pour milk in a microwave safe glass bowl. The quantity should fill half the bowl.
2. Place it in the microwave oven and heat at 50% micro power level for 6 mins.
3.The milk is heated and pasteurized
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- How to Solve Front Load Washing Machine Problems October 9, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020
- Washing Machine Dos and Don’ts January 15, 2021
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Vada Pav in Microwave September 15, 2021
- Methi Mathri in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Peanut Butter Cookie in Microwave September 9, 2021
- Varutharachya Sambar with Steamed Rice in Microwave September 4, 2021
- Fabo Stain Remover Pen - Be Always Stains Ready August 31, 2021