My IFB app – Terms and Conditions
Note: Operation of app store: The terms and conditions mentioned below shall be binding on the User/Customer using this app for online purchase of products or otherwise. The user agrees to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by the same. Accessing, browsing or otherwise using the app indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions mentioned herein below.
MyIFB App provides you services subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in these terms (the Agreement). In addition, when a User/Customer uses any MyIFB App service, the User/Customer may be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference. IFB reserves the right to change the services provided through the MyIFB App store and/or these terms and conditions at any time. IFB retains the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated any terms of this Agreement. Only majors shall be entitled to use the service of this My IFB app for purchasing of products for personal, family or household use.
IFB shall be responsible, once a commercial transaction is successfully closed, for fulfilment of all orders placed through this MyIFB App, including but not limited to receipt of payment and delivery of the products to the customers. IFB also reserves the right to change pricing and cancel a completed transaction, with refund to customers, at any point of time in case of any commercial / legal issues as may be applicable. In no event shall IFB, its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, consultants or employees ('Representatives') be liable for any purchases made through this My IFB app.
2. Information provided by the Users:
• The User shall provide accurate information required for processing of orders. IFB shall not be liable for any wrong, fraudulent information furnished by the users. Orders shall be processed subject to accurate information provided by the User. The credit card information provided by the User shall be correct and accurate. The credit card shall lawfully be held by the User and any fraudulent use of the credit card is a punishable offence under the Laws of India.
• IFB may require additional information for processing orders. In case such information is required, IFB shall get in touch with the User.
Information on this site is provided as is without warranty of any kind. Information on this web site may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may be changed at any time without notice. IFB has a policy of continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without notice. The actual Product may differ from the images of the product shown in the app and IFB shall not be responsible for any deviation or difference in the actual Product delivered and the images shown on the website.
4. Ordering and payment
• Order: Your order shall be processed subject to your payment being processed successfully.
• Payment mode: The payment may be made by COD, credit Card, debit card, net banking or any other online mode of payment. We do not accept any other form of payment, including without limitation, Cheques or money orders. EMI Schemes may be available upon payment with select Credit Cards.
• For your security, the billing name and address on your credit card must match that of the information you submit. If the information provided does not match, your order may be delayed in processing. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not adhere to these criteria.
• Payment methods, promotions and discounts offered, on products sold through app are subject to the discretion of IFB and may be changed frequently.
• Statutory taxes: All purchases on MyIFB app shall be subject to relevant statutory taxes.
5. Credit card details
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of Product(s) purchased at the SmartApp will be stored securely using a Secure Socket Layer ('SSL') technology by payment gateway.
We do not store any credit card information at our end. The User/Customer agrees, understands and confirms that the credit card details provided by the User/Customer for availing of services on the SmarApp will be correct and accurate and the User/Customer shall not use a credit card that is unlawfully owned or possessed by the User/Customer to, pay or attempt to pay for Product(s) using fraudulent credit card information. The User/Customer further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid credit card details on the SmartApp.
Further, the said information will not be utilised or shared by IFB with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. IFB shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the User/Customer and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the User/Customer.
6. Delivery, return, warranty and liability
• Delivery and return - The products on the SmartApp are available in select cities within India. The delivery days shall be all weekdays, with the exception of National Holidays and other public holidays. Delivery shall be made within 10-15 business days from the time of purchase. However, delivery in remote areas may take more than 15 business days. The delivery shall be made by a third party logistics partner of IFB and IFB shall not be responsible for any delay in delivery of the Products. The User/Customer specifically waives any claim pertaining to delay in delivery of Products.
• Return policy –The Damaged goods maybe returned, subject to IFB's return policy The User/Custonmer may return any new appliance/product purchased through the SmartApp that is dead on arrival arrives in a damaged condition or has any major variance from the agreed specifications. IFB reserves the right to test and inspect the appliance/product before approving any return. Any appliance/product that is damaged through customer misuse has missing parts or is in an unsaleable condition due to customer tampering will not be accepted for return. IFB will not return/ replace any appliance/product after 7 days of its receipt by the User/Customer.
• Warranties-The IFB Product warranty obligations are limited to those set forth in the printed literature included with the Products and IFB shall be directly responsible for any warranty repair and claim.
• Limitations of damages & liability-IFB shall not be liable to User/Customer for any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or for any claim by any thirdparty. The User/Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of Products, IFB shall not be liable for any amount of damages above the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the product under these terms and conditions.
To cancel an order, the User/customer must call the IFB call centre with the valid order details. IFB reserves the right to accept or cancel orders for any reason. The User/Customer agrees not to dispute the IFB's decision in this matter. IFB also reserves the right to cancel the User/Customer’s order in case of:
• Problems identified by their credit and fraud avoidance department.
• Inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information.
• Non-availability of product ordered.
• Any other reasons beyond the reasonable control of IFB.
IFB may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. IFB will contact customers if all or any portion of the User's/Customer’s order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the order. If Customer’s order is cancelled after Customer’s has been charged, the said amount will be refunded to the same account of Customer. The amount shall reflect in Customer’s account as per its banking policies.
8. Typographical errors
This SmartApp may contain typographical errors including pricing and if a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or error in pricing, IFB shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. IFB shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and the User/Customer has been charged. If the User/Customer has already been charged for the purchase and the User's/Customer’s order is cancelled, IFB shall issue a credit to the User's/Customer’s account of the equivalent amount.
The User/Customer shall at all times fully indemnify and hold harmless IFB and their officers, directors, agents, employees and associate companies from any and all costs, losses, claims, demands, damages, liabilities and actions, including costs and reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party and/or penalty imposed due to and/or arising out of User's/Customer's breach of the Terms & Conditions and/or User's/Customer's violation of any law, rules or regulations and/or the rights of a third party and/or the infringement by the User/Customer including, without limitation, intellectual property rights infringement, obscene and/or indecent postings and online defamation and/or any third party using the User's/Customer's account, of any proprietary and/or other right of any person and/or entity.
10. Intellectual property
The SmartApp (hereinafter referred to as App) is owned by IFB Industries Limited and is maintained and managed by IFB. The App is a Copyright of IFB protected by the Copyright Laws of India. Any unauthorised copy or imitation of the website including but not limited to unauthorised copy, imitation of the content, material or design of the App is unlawful and a punishable offence as per the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. All materials on this site are provided for lawful purposes only. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of the owner. Users/Customers may use or download the content or material on the App for personal, non commercial use provided the content is not altered or modified in any way.
11. Governing law
This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Parties to the dispute shall make all endeavours to settle their disputes amicably. If the Parties are unable to settle their dispute amicably the dispute shall be resolved as per the Laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Kolkata.
Validate your login
Create New Account