You have no items in your shopping cart.
With the government-issued lockdown and restrictions due to COVID-19, product shipments will be delayed. We appreciate your cooperation and are looking to serve you at the earliest.
- Plate Rack (cm)Yes (50 x 50)
- Flat Rack (35 x 35 cm)Yes, (50 x 50)
- Cultery ContainerYes
- Fill HoseYes
- Drain HoseYes
Show moreShow Less
- Dimension (cm)115 x 77
- Dimesnion with Dryer (cm)175 x 77
- Detergent DispenserStandard
- Electrical power supply (V/Hz/Ph)400/50/3
- Productivity (Rack/hr)50/100/130
- Rinse aid dispenserStandard
- Total length (mm)1150
- Water Consumption (L/hr)260
- With 15*C water feed (kW)28.3
- With 50*C water feed (kW)18.8
- With 50*C water feed (kW) and heat recovery system23.8
Show moreShow Less
- Archimedes Drain SystemYes
- Composite material double filter on pump intakeYes
- Deep Drawn tank with built-in stainless steel filterYes
- Deep drawn, easy clean rack guidesYes
- Drain PumpOptional
- Electronic SoftstartYes
- Evolution drain system and drain pumpYes
- Full double skin constructionYes
- Fully Moulded TankYes
- Moulded Tank BottomYes
- No. of standard wash programmes3
- Open boiler with break tank and rinse pumpYes
- Partial Double skin constructionYes
- ProSelf - self clean cycleYes
- ProSmart LED type electronic interfaceYes
- ProStrain shock-proof composite material tank filterYes
- Protect environment improvement systemYes
- Shock Proof Plastic Pump FilterYes
- Smart Screen LCD interfaceYes
- Ultra Rinse SystemYes
- Wash system with DuoFlo pumpYes
Conventional pumps distribute water through a T or Y connector. IFB's research has revealed that this method wastes 25-30% power. IFB Products eliminate this wastage with an innovative solution: one inlet but two outlets without any divider. This also results in a 50% reduction in noise. Effectively a 470W DuoFlo pump delivers the same performance as a conventional 650W pump. Thus, maximum efficiency is achieved along with minimum energy consumption.
IFB glass washers and dishwashers produce upto four times less noise than other modesl. This is a result of a Duo Flo pump, partial or full double skin construction and thermo acoustic insulation in certain models than reduces noise by upto a further 25%. The electrical system too has been designed to minimise electromagnetic emissions to well below legal limits.
With electromechanical and digital user friendly control panels, these dishwashers are simple to operate. These feature three single action push and soft touch buttons and control lamps. The models are extremely easy to dismantle and clean. All of these features ensure that even a layman can operate these machines and provide a hygienic wash to your wares.
Machines are designed and constructed in compliance with ISO 9001: 2008 certification the unique expertise of a manufacturer who has produced and sold more than one million industrial dishwashers. All electric and electronic componenet are sourced in Europe and external suppliers are subject to stringent controls.
All IFB dishwashers are equipped with the patented DSD- Drainage System Device which is designed to force water to the dirtiest areas of the rank belfroe draining it. This helps keep the tank clean, thus reducing water consumption, energy and also reducing detergent concentration. So DSD takes care of the planet byreducing rinse water consumption and takes care of your pocket by increasing your savings.
Permits finger-tip control of glass washer main functions, a generously-sized four-digit display facilitates selection of the programs held in the memory and also displays wash and rinse temperatures and system self-diagnostic messages, to facilitate servicing, and the number for racks washed. Correct functioning of the machine can be monitored according to the colour (green, orange or red) of the Check-Bar while the Smart-Bar indicates current machine status (ready, heating, in use) and progress of the cycle.according to changes in colour and size. Functioning parameters and temperatures can be personalized and dispensers can be software-regulated, introducing the dose required directly in g/l.
Permit extremely versatile operation combined with maximum ease of use: specialized cycles make it possible to deal effortlessly with an everyday mix of wash-ware, from fine glassware to plates and pans, adapting duration and consumption to the type of food soil to be removed. Fast, easy program selection is assured by the electronic interface.
IFB's rack conveyor is designed intuitively to cater to your instant drying needs. Instra Dry is an extra add-on dryer unit to the conveyor assembly which ensures 100% instant drying of dishes & glasses.
*Images used are for representation purposes only