The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Sugar-free Kalakand in Microwave
By IFB | March 30, 2020
Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Celebrate 'health at home' this Ram Navmi with an easy and healthy microwave oven recipe for Sugar-free Kalakand.
Preparation Time:10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Makes: 4 servings
- 3/4 cup thinly grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 8 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 2 tbsp almond (badam) slivers
- Combine all the ingredients in a 175 mm (7”) microwave-safe shallow dish and cook for 5 mins on 100% micro power level.
- Spread the mixture in the same dish using the back of a spoon into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder and almonds evenly over it and keep aside to cool completely.
- Cut into even pieces.
- Serve chilled.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- 7 secrets to maintaining a clean kitchen July 20, 2020
- Why You Should Buy IFB FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC August 17, 2020
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Are You Aware of These Causes of Indoor Air Pollution? October 17, 2020
- Pav Bhaji in Microwave April 17, 2021
- Focaccia Stuffed with Caramelized Onions February 24, 2021
- Indoor Climate Control in Your Hands February 18, 2021
- Karingali Vellam with Amla and Turmeric in Microwave February 1, 2021
- Planning your laundry area January 25, 2021