Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Celebrate ‘health at home’ this Ram Navmi with an easy and healthy microwave oven recipe for Sugar-free Kalakand.
Preparation Time:10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Makes: 4 servings
- 3/4 cup thinly grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 8 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 2 tbsp almond (badam) slivers
- Combine all the ingredients in a 175 mm (7”) microwave-safe shallow dish and cook for 5 mins on 100% micro power level.
- Spread the mixture in the same dish using the back of a spoon into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder and almonds evenly over it and keep aside to cool completely.
- Cut into even pieces.
- Serve chilled.