The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
Karingali Vellam with Amla and Turmeric in Microwave
By IFB | February 1, 2021
Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Here’s a microwave oven recipe to keep you healthy this Onam, an antioxidant, herbed water from Kerala.
Preparation time: 2 min
Cooking time: 6 min
Servings: 4 portions
- 1/8 tsp powdered dahashamani
- 1 lire water
- 2 nos. amla
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
1.In a microwave-safe glass bowl, add water, dahashamani powder, amla and turmeric. Heat the mixture at 80% micropower level for 6 min.
leave a comment
- How IFB Commercial Solutions are Aiding Hospital Hygiene during COVID-19 December 31, 2020
- IFB unveils FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC : Its Features and Benefits July 4, 2020
- Why You Should Buy IFB FastCool The Zero-Compromise AC August 17, 2020
- 7 secrets to maintaining a clean kitchen July 20, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dishwashers September 14, 2020