This fail-proof homemade recipe for Indian naan can be the new alternative to your daily roti or paratha. Watch video now: Ingredients:
- Â½ cup maida
- Â½ cup aata
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Â¾ cup milk
- Â½ tsp baking powder
- Â½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Â½ cup curd
|PREP TIME:||COOK TIME:||YEILD:||DIFFICULTY LEVEL:|
|35 Mins||10-12 Mins||4 Servings||Medium|
Procedure to make Dough:
- Put warm milk in a bowl
- Add sugar and salt with spoon
- Add yeast and shake gently to mix
- Cover bowl and rest the yeast for 5-7 mins in a warm closed place to activate yeast
- Mix maida with baking powder and baking soda
- Rub oil with finger tops in maida and aata. Add yeast mixture to the flour and add curd to it to make a soft dough.
- Keep aside for 30 mins or till it rises and doubles in volume
- Punch down the dough with hands and knead again till smooth
Procedure to make Naan:
- Knead dough with oiled fingers. Roll it in a round shape to make laccha naan
- Brush oil and sprinkle maida. Roll it again to make a round shape.
- Preheat tawa on low rack for 2 minutes on H2 mode.
- Brush oil on preheated tawa and place laccha naan on pre heated tawa for 10-15 mins.
- Spread butter and garnish it with sesame seeds.
- Your naan is ready. Serve hot.