Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Celebrate Christmas with delicious Stuffed Roast Chicken using this easy microwave oven recipe by IFB Spice Secrets.
Prep time: 15 min
Bake Time: 1.5 hr
Makes: 1 kg
• 01 chicken (full)
• 100 ml olive oil
• 15 gms salt
• 10 gms black pepper powder
• 5 gms mustard paste
• 20 ml worcestershire sauce/Bbq sauce
• 5 gms rosemary
• 5 gms thyme
• 50 gms onion
• 50 gms garlic
• 3 lemons
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pre heat the microwave oven on convection mode at 180˚C.
2. Clean and tie the chicken with the thread, rub with the marinade and set aside for 1 hour.
3. Dice the onions, crush the garlic, halve the lemons and place them inside the chicken’s cavity.
4. On a roasting metal tray, spread diced carrots, potatoes, onions and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. During baking, use this mixture below the chicken as a roasting bed. Roast the stuffed chicken at 180˚C for about 1.5 hours. Apply olive oil after every 10 min several times.
6. Let the chicken stand for about 15 min before slicing.
7. Purée the remaining vegetables with the roasting juices. Heat the purée for 5 min at 100% power level and serve as a tasty sauce with the roast chicken.