Yes it’s possible … in an IFB Microwave Oven!
Organic, healthy, wholesome! Easily make Multigrain Naan in your microwave with this recipe.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 22 min
Servings: 4 portions
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup multigrain flour
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 3 tbsp minced and chopped garlic
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup ghee
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp multigrain cereals for garnish
1. Activate the yeast by dissolving it in warm milk with sugar, let it rest till frothy.
2. In a glass bowl, add the flours, fermented yeast and knead the flour into a soft dough with milk.
3. Now add salt and ghee; continue kneading till the dough doesn’t stick on the bowl. Allow it to rest for 30 min covered with a damp cloth.
4. Preheat the microwave oven with a metal tawa at 200°C on grill mode for 10 min.
5. Portion the dough into 40 gm spheres. On an oiled surface, press the naan portion and flatten the sides till its 15 cm in diameter; pull the naan from one end gently.
6. Press some chopped onions, garlic, multigrain cereals and sesame seeds on the naan and place it on the hot tawa; cook for 12 min (turn after 9 min).
7.Apply melted ghee and serve hot.